Christmas adverts are a British tradition The John Lewis Christmas advert has become a massive tradition in British culture. Some people see it as a marker for the start of the festive season (alongside the Coca Cola Christmas advert; 'Holidays are coming...'), and everyone has an opinion on whether that year's effort is a tear-jerker or a cold turkey. The 2018 John Lewis Christmas advert is a little different in that it features a celebrity, rather than impatient children or moving snowmen; the A-list superstar Elton John, no less (one has to wonder if they can sell enough mince pies to cover his fee, but that's another story...).
- Not happy with the look of your WordPress website? Follow these steps to change your WordPress theme without too much stress.
- When you first start looking into building a WordPress website, 'what is a WordPress plugin' is probably a question that comes up quickly. Don't worry though, once you've read this …
- If things aren't going right in your business, you may have heard the phrase 'change your mindset'. But how can you do that? Here's my advice.
GUEST POST: 3 things you need in place before running a Facebook advertising campaign by Laura MooreAs a business owner you’re going to need to use Facebook ads at some stage. Before you start spending any money, here are 3 things you need to do. Guest …
- When you're trying to grow a business around kids you can get overwhelmed. Here are 3 little things you can do, every day, to keep moving forward.
- You've been running a business from home for a while and now it's time to build a website. Here are 5 things you need to understand before you start.
- Are you wondering "Do I really need a website?". It's a common question that I often hear from women in business. Here are 6 reasons that I think you do.
- After all the time and effort you've put in to develop your expertise, your work is important. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Most people who visit your website won't be ready to throw their hard earned cash your way for a while. Here are three ways to keep in touch with them.
- Consistency; the promise of stability and reliability. Read about why consistency in your marketing is essential to build trust with your audience.