Christmas adverts are a British tradition The John Lewis Christmas advert has become a massive tradition in British culture. Some people see it as a marker for the start of the festive season (alongside the Coca Cola Christmas advert; ‘Holidays are coming…’), and everyone has an opinion on whether that year’s effort is a tear-jerker or a cold turkey. The 2018 John Lewis Christmas advert is a little different in that it features a celebrity, rather than impatient children or moving snowmen; the A-list superstar Elton John, no less (one has to wonder if they can sell enough mince pies to cover his fee, but that’s another story…).
- Forget Me Not Therapies
- Alice and Joseph
- 4 Ways to Change Your Mindset & Grow Your Business
- GUEST POST: 3 things you need in place before running a Facebook advertising campaign by Laura Moore
- 3 Quick Things You Can Do To Grow a Business Around the Kids
- Running a Business From Home and Need a Website? Here’s Where to Start.
- Running a Business From Home and Need a Website? Here's Where to Start.
- 6 Reasons You Do Really Need a Website
- Your Work is Important
- 3 Quick Ways to Keep in Touch With Your Website Visitors